Tuesday, October 8, 2013
Titans outlook
After 5 weeks, you start to see what all 32 teams will have for the season. The Tennessee Titans looked to be on the rise, but Jake Lockers injury could hurt their playoff chances greatly. They lost him right before a very tough part of there schedule facing 3 of the top defenses in the league. If they lose all 3, they fall to 3-4. Almost certainly out of the playoff picture with the AFC this year. But they could still make the playoffs with 2 vs the jags, the raiders, and cards, and rams, they must win all 5 of those. That puts them at 8. I would think that 10 would get a playoff spot. They have 2 against the colts, the texans, 49ers, Seahawks, and broncos left. They must win at least 2 of those. This puts lost of pressure on the return of Locker, as well as star Running Back Chris Johnson. I think they could win at least 1 vs the colts, the texans , but where's the 10th win coming? I don't see them beating the broncos, 49ers or Seahawks. That puts lots of importance on the week 11 and 13 matchups vs the colts. 2 wins in 3 weeks would surely get them a spot. I don't feel overly confident betting on the titans getting in the playoffs, but it's possible. The NFL is full of surprises , and seeing the titans in the playoffs definetly will be one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment