Follow me on twitter @madmanmunchak
(I do more than NFL draft stuff by the way)
I disagree with the high scoring that Locker had, I think this week will be low scoring
Seahawks at Cardinals - The Cards offense cannot score, but the Seahawks offense does not travel well, and we saw last year, the Cardinals beat the 'Hawks at home. But the 'Hawks have too much talent to lose this year.
Seahawks 20 Cardinals 13
Bears at Redskins - The 'Skins have just been bad, and we saw last year that their special teams defense has been hapless, so expect a Hester return.
Bears 28 Redskins 21
Cowboys at Eagles - This will be a high scoring game. 2 teams with bad secondaries and hot QBs (though Romo was terrible last week) BUT the difference will be the running game. With no DeMarco Murray, the Cowboys will rely on the rookie, Joseph Randle. But the receiving talent for the Cowboys it too much, so I won't call the upset
Cowboys 38 Eagles 34
Patriots at Jets - There is no way in hell that Tommy Terrific will lose to Geno Smith, even if he has to pull it out of his butt like last week. A top 5 defense, too.
Patriots 27 Jets 10
49ers at Titans
Like Locker said, Fitzmagic is real. The Titans played tough in Seattle, and tey will score an offensive TD.
49ers 13 Titans 20
Browns at Packers
I loved the Browns.. until Hoyer got hurt. They might not win another game, but this is the best time to get the Pack without James Jones and randall Cobb. But Eddie Lacy is just too good.
Browns 13 Packers 31
Broncos at Colts
The Colts defense sucks. Flat out sucks. I call the Colts Andrew Lucks and the averages. Like the band drummer who no one ever knows the name of. So, Peyton Manning gives me another great day in fantasy and win.
Broncos 35 Colts 24
Panthers at Rams
I don't even need to talk about this meaningless game.
Panthers 20 Rams 10
Bengals at Lions
I don't believe the Bengals are for real. The Lions on the other hand, are.
Bengals 21 Lions 28
Chargers at Jags
Now, the Jags are not much to look at, but Paul Poslunsky and Justin Blackmon (if he plays) are a lot to. The Jags have to win sometime. I'm calling he Rivers choke and the upset. Doing it at home
Chargers 27 Jags 28
Falcons at Bucs
The Falcons are in a rut, and the Bucs are a good team. Eventually they will win one of these close games, and with no Julio Jones, Steven Jackson, and no Roddy White, combing with the sub-par defense. I'm calling the upset.
Falcons 23 Bucs 30
Ravens at Steelers
Flacco has to have one big time money day, but it won't be today. One of the top passing defenses, but they won't win.
Ravens 20 Steelers 13
Texans at Chiefs
I absolutely LOOOOOOVE Case Keenum, but the Chiefs defense will carry them to an easy victory
Texans 13 Chiefs 28
Vikings at Giants
Josh Freeman on Monday night with Peterson. Easy win for the Vikes
Vikings 31 Giants 21
No comments:
Post a Comment