QB: I believe that we should stay with Jake Locker and let him develop over time. He has showed great footwork and throw power. He's basically just like Colin Kaepernick (Minus the accuracy and awesome TD Signature.) I believe if he gets the right coaches he could possibly be a little bit like Aaron Rodgers, just let him develop.
RB: Why the heck am I Talking about this category? We have CJ2K.
WR: This season, it is obvious that Titans owner Bud Adams loves Young Receivers. He shocked the draft last year and picked up Kendall Wright out of Baylor. Just about EVERYTIME I see the ball coming to Kendall, he catches it. Kendall Wright is a future stud, just like I said about Jake Locker, if you be patient with these guys their opportunities will come. Also it is needed to point out the titans are committed to Kenny Britt Despite Off The Field issues. I believe Kenny Britt has done well on the field, doesn't drop that many passes. Although I hate to say it, but I do not think Nate Washington is the answer. He can make stellar plays, but his consistency is not looking so good. I was stoked when he made that catch against the lions (SERIOUSLY GOOGLE THAT MESS!) But he just became silent throughout the year, this year's free agency class when it comes to receivers is outstanding. Wes Welker and Greg Jennings (And possibly Hakeem Nicks or Victor Cruz) are highlighting that category. But as I said in my last blog, Mike Wallace has led the steelers in catches basically ever since he's been there, he is very explosive and can make those deep plays that the titans are lacking.
TE: Jared Cook Jr. Hasn't been showin his likeness to the titans. He is looking like he'll hit up the free agency and go to the Atlanta Falcons to replace Tony Gonzalez and the world is happy. However the titans still need to fill this position. Safe to say the TE category for this free agency sucks. If anything I'd choose Martillieus Benett. He is the TE for the New York Giants. He is very flexible and produced huge numbers with Eli Manning, however he was overshadowed by his WRs Victor Cruz and Hakeem Nicks. This would be a very wise move by bud adams to make.
Offensive Line- The offensive line of the titans (Was) the best in the league, however they have had bruises in the form I broken ligaments, fun huh? I believe though that this free agency is mainly O-Line men and WRs. There are many offensive lineman to choose from from Jake Long to Marshall Yanda. However, I think there are only 2 O-Lineman pieces we need. First one should be obvious, a frickin center. Seems like last year the titans tried to get Jeff Saturday to pursue Peyton Manning. Turns out they didnt get anyone. However, a center should be one of their top priorities. Next is an offensive guard. Honestly there are 3 major O-Linemen, Thats Steve Hutchinson, David Stewet, and Michael Roos. I the titans can fill out those 2 more O-Linemen, our offense will have a fun year.
No comments:
Post a Comment