Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Kenny Britt Troubles

(@FauxJakeLocker)
Kenny Britt in my mind is an elite receiver. I know that if I was actually Jake Locker, I'd be pretty P/O'ed about losing my best WR. Nate Washington and Kendall Wright could get the job done I suppose, but Britt just brings a whole new level to the game. I understand that having someone as troubled off the field as Kenny Britt is, is a risk, but you have to understand, Tennessee doesn't have a very elite receiving core as it is. Cutting Kenny Britt drops the rating, by me, from a B- to probably a C or C-. Now if coach Munchak desperately wants to cut Kenny to avoid any type of disruptive behavior from him, he better make sure he pushes harder than 31 other NFL teams for Greg Jennings. The way I see it, a good receiving core can take a team to the top. Obviously a good QB is pretty essential to accompany the receivers, but Jake Locker will hopefully turn into that. So my final point is this, although I don't think the Titans should cut Kenny Britt JUST YET, if they decide to, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pick up Greg Jennings.

P.S. We probably should have kept Randy Moss as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment